There are tons of mobile applications that make seemingly impossible things look incredibly easy. Gone are the days when keeping an eye on surveillance cameras was a lot of work that required being in one place at all times. These days, all it takes is an application. With an app like gDMSS Plus, video surveillance has become a lot easier than it used to be. gDMSS is incredibly easy and convenient to operate, and it comes packed with a lot of impressive features.
Designed by Dahua, the app is used for remote surveillance from Android mobile devices. gDMSS works with IP Cameras and CCTV cameras. It delivers live previews of security footage to your Android device so that you can keep an eye on your properties remotely. It comes with a recording feature which allows you to playback videos so that you can catch anything you missed when you were not watching the recorded footage live. The app also has a motion detection feature that sends you an alarm notification if your camera detects motion at the other end.
gDMSS Plus is strictly a paid Android application available on the Google Play Store, and with all its features, many users would like to have this app on their Windows PC or MacBook so that they can watch footage from their surveillance cameras on their PCs. However, with no official PC version of the app available, we will have to devise some other means to make that happen. An Android emulator allows you to run any Android mobile application on your Windows PC or MacBook including gDMSS Plus. gDMSS Lite is the lite version of the gDMSS Plus so, you can also use the lite version of this app.
Find out some of the features of gDMSS Plus below:
- It provides live/real-time footage as well as a video playback feature that lets you watch videos that were recorded earlier.
- gDMSS Plus enables you to view and control live footages from your surveillance cameras.
- It comes with features like the Push Alarm function that sends you alarm notifications when motion is detected. More features include the Finger Gesture, Invisible Task Wheel and Window Slide.
- It is compatible with the Video IP Intercom System designed by Dahua.
- gDMSS Plus works with Easy4IP, a P2P Solution designed by Dahua.
- It supports JPEG, MPEG-4, H.265 and H.264 decoding.
gDMSS Plus For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “gDMSS Plus” in the search bar.
- Find the gDMSS Plus app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install gDMSS Plus on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed gDMSS Plus for PC Device. Click on gDMSS Plus from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
gDMSS Plus For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “gDMSS Plus” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and gDMSS Plus will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
gDMSS Plus is one app that you should have if you want to monitor your surveillance cameras remotely. Although it is a paid app, it delivers value. With the steps highlighted above, you should find it easy to install this app on your PC.