gDMSS Lite is a surveillance app that you can use to preview webcams in your MacBook or Windows PC. It is used to managing audio and video production and can be used to manage your camera. You can use gDMSS Lite to zoom in, zoom out, rotate your camera, and even use it to make video calls. The app is quite smart and has an excellent motion detection feature, which is why it is being used to monitor different types of CCTV cameras. You can also use gDMSS Plus for more Premium Features.
It is strictly an Android app, but the majority of its users wish they could use on their PC so they can view pictures more clearly and on a wider screen. To use this app on a PC, you will need an Android Emulator. Check below for the Android Emulators you should install on your PC and the steps to follow.
- It integrates seamlessly with other security devices.
The beauty of gDMSS Lite app is its ability to integrate with a variety of security devices including alarm systems, access control systems made by Dahua and CCTV devices.
- Management of Device
Using a LAN or Wi-Fi network, you can locate devices and add them through Domain/IP or P2P and DDNS (through QR code). With a one-click operation, you can easily migrate to the Plus version of the app while getting the option to have a list of favorite devices.
- View live footage and playback stored footage and recordings
You can watch live video from any of the devices that you have added to this app. You can also playback any recorded clip to watch again, edit clips, capture scenes, trim videos and extract to your storage memory. Any video saved to your storage memory can also be watched later on your smartphone.
- Previsualization of Images
This feature helps you modify the ratio and resolution of captured images, also known as the coding. With this feature, you can adjust images, control movement of PTZ cameras, access functions like motorized zoom and bidirectional audio communication.
- V. Events and Notifications
This feature sends alerts from other connected devices through push notifications. You will receive notifications based on the type of detection you have selected and which of the devices you have set to send notifications through the app.
- Cloud Recording
gDMSS Lite comes with cloud storage service, which allows you to record videos in the cloud under a form of subscription which could be for three days, seven days, or 30 days. This function will be dependent on camera as only cameras that support the function will be able to record to cloud.
gDMSS Lite For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “gDMSS Lite” in the search bar.
- Find the gDMSS Lite app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install gDMSS Lite on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed gDMSS Lite for PC Device. Click on gDMSS Lite from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
gDMSS Lite For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “gDMSS Lite” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and gDMSS Lite will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
gDMSS Lite is one of those apps that deal with videos and images, which is why many users wish they could use the app on the Windows PC or MacBook with larger screens than their Android mobile phones. With the Android Emulators that we mentioned above, installing this app on your PC should be a breeze.
Leave a Reply