DU Screen Recorder is a mobile application that is used to record high-quality videos of all the content on the screen. There are many things that you may want to record on your screen, such as playing games, showing a procedure to a friend far away from you and live video chatting. This app allows you to record anything that is happening on your mobile device’s screen while you are using your device. This app also has an editing tool with which you can edit your videos after you have recorded them.
DU Screen Recorder
DU Recorder is free, stable and capable of recording videos in high-quality. The videos that this application delivers are smooth and clear. It also comes with various functions and features which include screen recording, screen capture, and editing. Your smartphone does not require rooting to work with DU Screen Recorder. AZ Screen Recorder is the Best alternative of DU Screen Recorder and It does not have watermarks or ads, and there is no time limit on videos that you can record.
DU Screen Recorder is a mobile application, but sometimes, PC users may have the need to record stuff on their screen and therefore, need a simple and straightforward way to record their screens. However, there is no official version of this app for PC. To use DU Recorder on a Windows PC or MacBook, you will need an Android Emulator. Whether you want to record presentations, demonstrations, training videos or tutorials, an Android emulator will help you install this application on your Windows PC and MacBook.
Features of DU Screen Recorder:
Record anything on the screen of your mobile device such as mobile games, video calls, etc. This application records anything happening on your mobile phone and delivers the recorded videos in high quality. Other features present in DU Screen Recorder include the following;
- It supports HD video and features a variety of bit rates, frame rates and resolutions.
- It features the pause and resumes function when recording.
- DU Recorder features a microphone which records external sounds.
- Using the floating window or the notification bar, you can control the screen recording, and if you want a video without frames, you can hide the floating window.
- It shows all your click operations on the screen while you are recording the screen.
- It has a feature that stops recording when you shake the screen.
- Screen Recorder saves videos to either your SD card or internal storage.
- It features a brush which you can use to draw on the video by touching the screen.
- It features a GIF maker which turns recorded videos to GIF.
- Live creator feature which allows you to live-stream your screen recording to social media.
DU Recorder is not just an ordinary screen recorder; it features some video editing tools which help you to make your videos appear and look better. With the video editing function, you can do the following;
- Merge more than one videos into a single video.
- Trim video to remove some parts that you do not want.
- Insert background music and adjust the volume of the sound in the video.
- Insert subtitles and captions into the video.
- Change video speed and rotate video.
- Adjust the speed of a video.
- Crop video and convert to GIF.
This feature allows you to stream recorded content live to social media such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitch. You can stream a movie trailer or a video game to showcase your skills. You can stream anything that you have on your phone screen that you think will interest your audience. DU Recorder comes with some features that make this possible without hassles;
- Change the resolution of your broadcast from low to high and vice versa.
- Edit privacy settings.
- You can use your device’s front camera during a Livestream.
- It features various YouTube live tools such as message robot, subscription, donations, donation goals, etc.
Edit Images and take screenshots
You can use Screen Recorder to edit images and take screenshots of your smartphone’s screen. This takes away the stress of pressing two buttons, as is the procedure with many smartphones. In a single click, you can take a screenshot with one hand, edit from the app, crop and share.
- Take screenshots in one click using the floating window or notification bar.
- The stitch image feature which combines multiple images into a single image.
- Blur images to hide parts of the images that you do not wish to show.
- Crop image to cut out part of the image that you do not want.
DU Screen Recorder For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “DU Screen Recorder” in the search bar.
- Find the DU Screen Recorder app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install DU Screen Recorder on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed DU Screen Recorder for PC Device. Click on DU Screen Recorder from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
DU Screen Recorder For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “DU Screen Recorder” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and DU Screen Recorder will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Screen recording has become an all-too-important feature that every smartphone should have these days, and with DU Screen Recorder, this has become a lot easier. PC users can also enjoy this app using any of the emulators we have recommended above. So now, you can easily record anything you want from that presentation to that tutorial you have always wanted to share.
Leave a Reply