In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install DSTV Now on PC Windows and Mac.
DSTV Now for PC
A lot of DSTV users who are within any geographic location that DSTV operates can use the DSTV Now app to stream their favourite programmes.
With this app, you will be able to watch live TV shows, movies, news, sports, music videos, and so much more. The app also allows you to download videos you would like to watch later offline.
There are cheap and also expensive subscription packages with amazing content to watch on this app. It works perfectly well on computers with the use of Android Emulators.
Features of the App
- A variety of TV channels, movies, series, and much more for entertainment.
- Up to 25 video downloads for viewing offline
- Live streams
- Access to TV guides
- Watch offline on 4 different devices
- Create 6 different user profiles using same account
- Watch the latest episodes of shows, series, and more on Catch up.
Download DSTV Now for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||May 24, 2021|
|Download File||DSTV Now|
How to Install DSTV Now for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install DSTV Now on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install DSTV Now on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “DSTV Now”.
- From the search results, click DSTV Now app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the DSTV Now app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using DSTV Now, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install DSTV Now on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “DSTV Now” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Never miss a moment with the DSTV Now app. Entertain yourself with live streams, news, and catch-up your favourite movies and loads of TV shows with the option of downloading for offline viewing.
Leave a Reply