In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install YouTube Studio for PC Windows and Mac.
YouTube Studio for PC
YouTube Studio is an app that enables creative minds to express their talents as they can create content, upload videos, manage their YouTube channels, and also view feedback and create connections. The app enables users to manage their YouTube channels easily as they can view their stats and determine how they can improve their content.
With several amazing features, the app has tools that help users improve their channel’s performance and views. With YouTube Studio users can stay connected with latest trends which enable them decide on the contents to create, access the number of people that watch their uploads and compare it to their previous performance, as well as several other functions.
Features of the App
- Users can easily manage their channels and important settings
- Playlist Management
- Instant notifications and alerts
- Schedule videos and monitor channels
Download YouTube Studio for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 7, 2021|
|Download File||YouTube Studio|
How to Install YouTube Studio for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install YouTube Studio on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install YouTube Studio on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “YouTube Studio”.
- From the search results, click YouTube Studio and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the YouTube Studio on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using YouTube Studio, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install YouTube Studio on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “YouTube Studio” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The YouTube Studio app is available for computers with an android emulator installed. With this app, you can create content, share and manage your YouTube channel without stress.