In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install YouCam Makeup for PC Windows and Mac.
YouCam Makeup for PC
The YouCam Makeup app is an app designed for make-up editing. The application provides users with all the tools they need to apply different makeup shades on their bare face.
It provides users with several colours of different makeup components including wigs. Users can take pictures with the app camera or import pictures from other sources for editing with limitless possibilities.
Users can refine their facial features and shape with the face shape tool, get a selfie retouching, and even hide spots and wrinkles on their face.
Features of the App
- Smart Skin Diagnostic
- More than a hundred hair colours and styles
- Amazing face reshape tool
- Live backgrounds for selfies
- Magical selfie retouching
Download YouCam Makeup for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 4, 2021|
|Download File||YouCam Makeup|
How to Install for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install YouCam Makeup on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install YouCam Makeup on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “YouCam Makeup”.
- From the search results, click YouCam Makeup and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the YouCam Makeup on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using YouCam Makeup, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “YouCam Makeup” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Although a mobile app, users can access YouCam Makeup on PCs using an android emulator. With the YouCam Makeup app now accessible on PC, users will enjoy better editing tools, and a more advanced user and graphical interface.