In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Voter Helpline App for PC Windows and Mac.
Voter Helpline App for PC
The Voter Helpline app is an Electoral commissioned app designed in Indian for its citizens. The app’s function is pretty interesting, as it operates as a means of disseminating useful information about the country’s electoral processes and events.
Citizens can also cast their votes remotely, and enjoy free, fair and violence-free elections. The app also gives citizens important details about the contestants, and enables them to look through their civil history and election proposals.
Features of the App
- Simple and straightforward voting process
- Useful information on political candidate
- Remote voting
- Easy to use with advanced tools.
Download Voter Helpline App for PC
|Name||Voter Helpline App|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 12, 2021|
|Download File||Voter Helpline App|
How to Install Voter Helpline App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Voter Helpline App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Voter Helpline App”.
- From the search results, click Voter Helpline App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Voter Helpline App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Voter Helpline App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Voter Helpline App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
It can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which enables users to maximize its functionality, and use the app from their respective homes or offices.
Leave a Reply