In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Viu for PC Windows and Mac.
Viu for PC
Viu is an app for mobile devices that is designed to provide users with video in demand content for free. The Viu app is designed with contents that are tailored to satisfy South Africans viewing experiences.
The app allows users to stream their favourite TV shows and programs seamlessly. The app also provides users with other contents including music and movies, available on the several channels.
With different language subtitles, pass and resume option, and access to amazing video contents, users are assured of amazing viewing moments with Viu.
Features of the App
- Great Video on demand shows
- Popular shows and movies
- Download for offline viewing
- High quality videos with subtitles
- Pause and resume option
Download Viu for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 18, 2021|
How to Install Viu for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Viu on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Viu on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Viu”.
- From the search results, click Viu and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Viu on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Viu, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Viu on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Viu” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Viu app can be accessed on PCs with the use of a reliable android emulator or player, and users will enjoy several other amazing features and services for free.