In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install VITA for PC Windows and Mac.
VITA for PC
Vita is one of the best video players and editors, available to android users. The app is designed with a very simple, but effective interface that enables users to easily create video contents with amazing visual effects, sound and frame designs.
Vita offers users all the tools they need in creating engaging contents for free, with a wide variety of effective tools and features.
The app also provides users with customization tools that enable them to edit videos based on their preferences, and even though the app is designed to be mobile friendly, users can install and use it on their PC for better functionality and visual effects.
Features of the App
- Several free templates available for simple designs
- Option to add or remove watermarks
- Option to include stickers
- Amazing editing tools
- Add music and sound effects option
- Easy exporting
- Picture-in-Picture feature.
Download VITA for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 3, 2021|
How to Install VITA for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install VITA on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install VITA on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “VITA”.
- From the search results, click VITA and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the VITA on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using VITA, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install VITA on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “VITA” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the Vita app on a PC will enable users to create better video contents with more advanced tools. The Vita app can be used on a PC with the help of an android emulator that requires simple setup and sync.