In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install U-Dictionary for PC Windows and Mac.
U-Dictionary for PC
U-Dictionary is an Oxford dictionary app, designed to enable users to get rid of various language barriers, and access multiple language translation options.
The app features the official oxford dictionaries in up to 12 languages. It can also translate words and sentences of up to 58 languages when offline, and 108 languages when online.
The U-Dictionary also provides users with native examples and other forms of words in a native language, and also features tutorial videos in English, and educational games for free.
Features of the App
- Grammar and spelling check
- English tutorial videos, vocabulary games and quizzes
- Magic translation that enables users read and chat without borders
- Offline Dictionary
- Quick and easy access
Download U-Dictionary for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 13, 2021|
How to Install U-Dictionary for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install U-Dictionary on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install U-Dictionary on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “U-Dictionary”.
- From the search results, click U-Dictionary and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the U-Dictionary on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using U-Dictionary, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install U-Dictionary on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “U-Dictionary” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The U-Dictionary app, also offers users up to 7 Indian Languages, and 12 Oxford dictionary languages. It can be accessed on PCs with the help of an android emulator, for a better learning experience.