In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Typorama for PC Windows and Mac.
Typorama for PC
Typorama is an app that enables users to transform texts into creative visuals. With the Typorama app, users would be capable of transforming photos and texts into amazing typographic designs.
Users only have to choose a background image and also insert the words they would like to design. With only a few clicks, users can get their designs done instead of spending countless hours putting things together.
Features of the App
- Tools and services can be used to create amazing social media posts
- Users can design wallpapers and headers
- The app enables users to create an amazing topographic text layout
- Users can combine different colours for input words
- Users can design brands and products for commercial use.
Download Typorama for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 13, 2021|
How to Install Typorama for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Typorama on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Typorama on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Typorama”.
- From the search results, click Typorama and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Typorama on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Typorama, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Typorama on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Typorama” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Typorama app enables users to create the best designs for personal and commercial use.