In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Telkom App for PC Windows and Mac.
Telkom App for PC
Telkom is an app that is created to provide users with customer service functions that can be used to control internet, mobile, and home devices. The Telkom app is extremely functional and it enables users to manage their internet products, home appliances and gadgets.
The Telkom app is reliable and it provides users with access to all the services that enables them to revamp and maximize their productivity to the full extent. Users can also subscribe their internet, and control several other services easily.
Features of the App
- Check airtime and data balance
- Subscribe data
- Track online orders and report issues
- Check account
- Make payments
- Control home appliances and gadgets
Download Telkom App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 25, 2020|
|Download File||Telkom App|
How to Install Telkom App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Telkom App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Telkom App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Telkom App”.
- From the search results, click Telkom App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Telkom App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Telkom App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Telkom App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Telkom app on PCs, users can perform several amazing functions from their PCs and enjoy reliable services for free.