In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Spoon Radio for PC Windows and Mac.
Spoon Radio for PC
Spoon Radio is an app that enables users to play music and listen to live radio broadcasts anywhere they find themselves. With the Spoon Radio app, users have the opportunity to listen to several music varieties on their devices.
The app provides users with high-quality radio services and keeps them updated with trending news and music. With the Spoon Radio app, users can also stream their favourite programs on different stations using any network available to them.
Users can personalise their listening experiences with the customization tools available on the app, and can also perform several other unique services.
Features of the App
- Users can access playlists and download songs
- Users can share songs to their social media
- Comment and feedback section
- Vote for best song categories and more
Download Spoon Radio for PC
|App Version||6.8.0 (372)|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 14, 2021|
|Download File||Spoon Radio|
How to Install Spoon Radio for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Spoon Radio on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Spoon Radio on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Spoon Radio”.
- From the search results, click Spoon Radio and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Spoon Radio on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Spoon Radio, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Spoon Radio on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Spoon Radio” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Spoon Radio app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enable users to listen to the radio from their PCs.