In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Solo VPN for PC Windows and Mac.
Solo VPN for PC
Solo VPN is a VPN service that is designed with amazing features and services for users safe and private online presence. The app enables users to surf the internet and connect to Wi-Fi hotspots anonymously.
With the Solo VPN app, users will enjoy speedy and secure internet browsing, and can also access blocked sites and apps, conveniently.
Users can easily stream online programs and enjoy great advanced settings for free. The app also enables multiple device connections and protocols. With an android emulator, users can access Solo VPN on their PCs to enjoy better connectivity.
Features of the App
- Private and secure online presence
- TV streaming services and gaming servers
- On Touch connections
- VPN servers at several locations worldwide
- Access to blocked sites and apps
Download Solo VPN for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||November 2, 2020|
|Download File||Solo VPN|
How to Install Solo VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Solo VPN on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Solo VPN”.
- From the search results, click Solo VPN and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Solo VPN on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Solo VPN, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Solo VPN” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Solo VPN available on PCs, users will enjoy the best services and internet access on their PC. The VPN service is safe and private for people who need secure internet access.