In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Power VPN for PC Windows and Mac.
Power VPN for PC
Power VPN is a free VPN provider designed mobile devices that provides users with excellent VPN proxy services that are easy to use. With the VPN app, users are assured of special features that keep their private information safe from network vulnerabilities and other malicious contents on the internet.
The app also enables users to gain access to websites or online contents that have been blocked by the Government or firewall settings. With the Power VPN app, users can surf the internet freely without the fears of malware or spyware. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of a reliable android emulator.
Features of the App
- Access to blocked apps and websites
- Anonymous/private internet access
- Simple and fast connectivity
- No need for registration/signup
- Advanced security services
Download Power VPN for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||May 28, 2021|
|Download File||Power VPN|
How to Install Power VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Power VPN on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Power VPN on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Power VPN”.
- From the search results, click Power VPN and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Power VPN on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Power VPN, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Power VPN on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Power VPN” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Power VPN app accessible on PCs, users will enjoy remarkable internet presence online with privacy and advanced security.