In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Pluto TV App for PC Windows and Mac.
Pluto TV App for PC
Pluto TV app is an app designed for live streaming on mobile devices. It enables users to live stream video contents for free, and enables them to watch hundreds of channels and thousands of trending movies and other video contents, without subscription.
Although the app has some ads, they barely pop up, and have really short durations. Pluto TV app can be accessed on multiple platforms including PCs, with the use of an android emulator, and it provides users with a simple user interface and several other unique features.
Features of the App
- Very accessible
- Free streaming services
- Several channels and TV shows
- No sign up required
- Well-arranged catalogue
Download Pluto TV App for PC
|Name||Pluto TV App|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 1, 2021|
|Download File||Pluto TV App|
How to Install Pluto TV App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install this app on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pluto TV App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Pluto TV App”.
- From the search results, click Pluto TV App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Pluto TV App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Pluto TV App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Pluto TV App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Pluto TV app on PCs, users will enjoy better streaming options and video coverage which boosts their streaming experiences.