In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install PAeDocket for PC Windows and Mac.
PAeDocket for PC
PAeDocket is a free mobile app, designed to provide users with the latest updates that affect their court cases, even when they are away from their offices.
The app provides users with Docket information that affect magisterial district courts, appellate courts and court pleas, which improves their readiness.
Most information available on the platform has to do with criminal cases, and a few civil cases, so users can easily access a case status, and upcoming hearing dates.
The PAeDocket app allows users to access information using participant name, offense tracking, docket number, state identification number, complaint number, and other important details concerning a case.
Features of the App
- Super-fast, easy and convenient
- Bookmark cases
- Optimal and advanced functionality
- Access and view current sockets
- Search for the background of potential hires
Download PAeDocket for PC
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 7, 2021|
How to Install PAeDocket for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install PAeDocket on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install PAeDocket on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “PAeDocket”.
- From the search results, click PAeDocket and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the PAeDocket on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using PAeDocket, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install PAeDocket on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “PAeDocket” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The PAeDocket app can be accessed on PC using an android emulator or player, which enables users to gain easier access and privacy protection.