In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Orion TV for PC Windows and Mac.
Orion TV for PC
Orion TV app is an app that enables users to control and manage their Orion TV account very easily from their devices. With the app, users can control their viewing experience very easily and also carry out several operations.
If you have issues with your Orion TV, you would be able to easily sort it out using the app as you can easily report the issue.
Users can also make payments and subscriptions to their Orion TV, and easily make updates and change details or subscription packages.
Users can also check for their debt statuses, manage privacy settings, and edit their personal information amongst others, using their Orion TV app.
Features of the App
- Access their balance information
- Downgrade or upgrade package
- Manage account
- Make payments
- Fix errors
Download Orion TV for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 9, 2021|
|Download File||Orion TV|
How to Install Orion TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Orion TV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Orion TV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Orion TV”.
- From the search results, click Orion TV and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Orion TV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Orion TV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Orion TV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Orion TV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Orion TV app on PCs, users can manage their Orion TV accounts from their PCs and change their settings or make payments easily.