In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install mParivahan for PC Windows and Mac.
mParivahan for PC
mParivahan is a mobile app designed for easy access to important documents and registration details like insurance information, driving license, vehicle registration information and several others.
The app is built with unique features and tools including the virtual RC and DL, which offers users authenticity and proof of details shown.
It is available on both android and IOS devices, offering users easy set up and to use as well. It is also highly secure and offers its users privacy and protection against external controls.
With the mParivahan app on PC, users will have better access and the features and tools on the app with better navigation tools and layout options
Features of the App
- RC and DL virtual assistant
- Smart AI
- Access several important information under one roof
- Maximum security
Download mParivahan for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 14, 2021|
How to Install mParivahan for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install mParivahan on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “mParivahan”.
- From the search results, click mParivahan and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the mParivahan on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using mParivahan, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “mParivahan” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users can access mParivahan on their PC with the help of an android emulator, which allows them to use the app optimally.