In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Mitra App for PC Windows and Mac.
Mitra App for PC
Mitra app is an app for the Airtel Network that is designed to manage Airtel services and retail accounts easily. With the Mitra App, users will gain access to a single environment where they can access and manage all their airtel accounts and services.
With a simple, intelligent user interface, the app provides users with all the services they need for free. It can be used remotely, all over India, and it provides users with detailed information about their plans, recharges and talk time.
Features of the App
- Live reloads of last 20 transactions
- Available balance feeds
- Access to the customer activation status
- Report network hitches and issues
- Reset LAPU MPIN
Download Mitra App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 27, 2021|
|Download File||Mitra App|
How to Install Mitra App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Mitra App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mitra App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Mitra App”.
- From the search results, click Mitra App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the App is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Mitra App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Mitra App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Mitra App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Mitra app can be accessed on PCs with the use of a mobile emulator or player for free.