In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install LandGlide for PC Windows and Mac.
LandGlide for PC
LandGlide is a mobile device app that enables users to use GPS technology to access the exact locations of places. With the app, users will gain access to more than 150 million parcel records, and can get the exact location of a place in the world for free.
The app is simple to use, and it provides users with all the tools needed to get exact locations. With the LandGlide app users can save, add notes and share their findings easily. The LandGlide app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator.
Features of the App
- GPS feature enable users get the exact locations of places
- Users can access over 150 million parcel records
- Simple user interface
- Very reliable
Download LandGlide for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 25, 2021|
How to Install LandGlide for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install LandGlide on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install LandGlide on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “LandGlide”.
- From the search results, click LandGlide and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the LandGlide on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using LandGlide, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install LandGlide on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “LandGlide” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the LandGlide app on PCs, users will enjoy better access to the app’s tools and features. They also have access to better navigation tools and features.