In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Kite App for PC Windows and Mac.
Kite App for PC
Kite app is a trading platform powered by Zerodha, which serves as a backend that takes care of all a user’s trading, investments and needs. With the Kite app users are provided with amazing features and services that allow them to enjoy an intuitive UI with a clean and super light interface.
The kite app is very powerful, and it functions as a mobile trading app as it enables users to trade at any time with nothing but a good internet connection. The app is also created to attend to a user’s needs for online mutual funds investment as well as market tips.
Features of the App
- Advanced tech support
- Modern design
- Push notifications/instant updates
- Customization tools
- Highly secure with face ID and fingerprint
Download Kite App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 28, 2021|
|Download File||Kite App|
How to Install Kite App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Kite App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kite App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Kite App”.
- From the search results, click Kite App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Kite App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Kite App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Kite App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Kite App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Kite app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to enjoy the app’s services on their PCs.