In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Hello English for PC Windows and Mac.
Hello English for PC
The Hello English app is an ultra-smart app that enables users to learn English on the platform using an interactive learning module. The app is available on android devices, iOS and Web.
It is free and easy to use, with over 400 interactive sessions, educational games that have to do with writing, reading and speaking, and a bilingual dictionary that has up to 22 other languages.
The application provides students with interactive lessons that include conversational English, vocabulary, and grammar topics. It can also be accessed offline which gives users the option to save lessons for later.
Features of Hello English
- Daily English News
- Audio and video clips
- Articles and other learning materials
- Conversational English practices
- Save option
Download Hello English for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 16, 2021|
|Download File||Hello English|
How to Install Hello English for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Hello English on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hello English on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Hello English”.
- From the search results, click Hello English and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Hello English on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Hello English, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Hello English on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Hello English” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Hello English app can be accessed by students on their PCs with the use of an android emulator. With the app on a PC, users will enjoy better learning adaptability and network connectivity.