In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install GCash App for PC Windows and Mac.
GCash App for PC
Gocash app is an app that serves as a mobile wallet to users, providing them with unique features and services for multiple transactions through their devices. With the GCash app, users can easily save, and send money, and also perform other transactions like pay bills, shop and recharge through their devices.
The app is very fast and reliable and provides users with top notch security and safety. With the GCash apps users can customise their budget, and stick to it, get PayPal payments and remittances, and enjoy several other special features and services.
Features of the App
- Instant money transfers to more than 40 banks
- Instant purchase of gaming credits
- Shop online without credit cards
- Create savings account
- Get up to 5% back when you recharge
Download GCash App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 26, 2021|
|Download File||GCash App|
How to Install GCash App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install GCash App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install GCash App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “GCash App”.
- From the search results, click GCash App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the GCash App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using GCash App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install GCash App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “GCash App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The GCash app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with amazing services and transactions from their PCs.