In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Gacha Club for PC Windows and Mac.
Gacha Club for PC
Gacha Club is a gaming app that enables users to customize their own costumes and design their anime characters with different styling options. Users can choose from several clothes, and other costumes and also get pets and give them unique characters on any background they want.
Users can also select from different modes and get rewards to improve their gaming skills. The Gacha Club game allows players to enjoy games and customise anime characters to look like their favourite animes.
Features of the App
- Full user Customisation
- Access up to 10 main characters and about 90 extra
- Choose from several outfits
- Change the scenes in the video mode
Download Gacha Club for PC
|Supported Android Version||Varies with devices|
|Last Update||October 1, 2020|
|Download File||Gacha Club|
How to Install Gacha Club for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Gacha Club on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Gacha Club on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Gacha Club”.
- From the search results, click Gacha Club and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Gacha Club on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Gacha Club, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Gacha Club on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Gacha Club” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Gacha Club game, users will enjoy the most amazing moments as they customise their favourite anime characters for free. The app is available on PCs with the use of an android emulator.
Leave a Reply