In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Free Conference Call App for PC Windows and Mac.
Free Conference Call App for PC
Free conference call app is a conference call app that can be used anywhere, and at any time. The app enables several people to hold one call simultaneously, and is great for remote business meetings, and calls amongst friends and families.
Free Conference call app is designed with advanced tech that provide users with the best group call services for free. With the app’s advanced tools, users can hold a call with up to 1000 members on both audio and video calls. The app can be accessed on PCs with the help of a reliable android emulator or player.
Features of the App
- Free international conference call
- Free download
- Up to 1000 members on a group audio or video call
- Create and send out invitations to meetings
- Free account activities
Download Free Conference Call App for PC
|Name||Free Conference Call App|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 15, 2021|
|Download File||Free Conference Call App|
How to Install Free Conference Call App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Free Conference Call App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Free Conference Call App”.
- From the search results, click Free Conference Call App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Free Conference Call App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Free Conference Call App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Free Conference Call App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Free Conference Call app on PCs, users will enjoy the best group calling experiences with a better video coverage and audio quality.