In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install FilmoraGo for PC Windows and Mac.
FilmoraGo for PC
The FilmoraGo app is a video editing app that enables users to edit their videos with several advanced editing tools. The app is made with powerful tech that enables users to edit videos with their favourite music in the background, and personalise the video effects with several editing options.
The app also includes the share option, which enables users to share the videos they create to their friends, family, and social media stories. It is also unique as it does not include watermark stamps of edited videos, and is free to use for mobile device users.
Features of the App
- Several video editing tools
- Addition of background music to edited videos
- Several sharing options
- Option to mix photos and videos
- No time limit on videos
- Easy to use, with advanced tools
Download FilmoraGo for PC
|Category||Video Editors & Players|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||7.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 19, 2021|
How to Install FilmoraGo for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install FilmoraGo on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install FilmoraGo on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “FilmoraGo”.
- From the search results, click FilmoraGo and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the FilmoraGo on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using FilmoraGo, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install FilmoraGo on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “FilmoraGo” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The FilmoraGo app can be accessed on PCs with the help of android emulators or players, which offers users better editing tools and more video effects.