In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Fake GPS for PC Windows and Mac.
Fake GPS for PC
Fake GPS is an app that enables users to change their actual locations. With the apps users can change the location on their mobile devices to any place they want in the world, flawlessly.
The app also enables users to bypass internet restrictions in certain areas of the world, and also test other apps to determine their GPS location tracking abilities.
The Fake GPS app is very easy to use, and it provides users with advanced tools and services, as well as a safe and secure internet presence.
Features of the App
- Speedy and easy to use
- Change your location to any part of the world
- Access blocked sites and apps
- Test app’s ability to track locations
Download Fake GPS for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 10, 2018|
|Download File||Fake GPS|
How to Install Fake GPS for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Fake GPS on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fake GPS on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Fake GPS”.
- From the search results, click Fake GPS and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Fake GPS on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Fake GPS, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Fake GPS on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Fake GPS” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Fake GPS app is available to mobile devices users for free, and can be accessed on PCs with an android emulator, which provides users with faster connections and functionality.