In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install ColorNote for PC Windows and Mac.
ColorNote for PC
ColorNote is an app that is designed to enable users to take notes, make shopping lists, and create to-do-lists, which helps them keep track of things that need to be done, and work with ease.
With the ColorNote app, users will enjoy a smooth Notepad experience as they can make quick notes, write memos, and compose emails and messages.
They can also save, edit, and share notes they make, and enjoy several other amazing features and services.
The ColorNote app includes other amazing features that enable users to perform other functions like write a diary or journal, backup notes, and more.
Features of the App
- Widgets for notes that appear on screen
- Checklist notes
- Organise schedules
- Backup notes
- Write a diary
- Save and share option
Download ColorNote for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 7, 2021|
How to Install ColorNote for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install ColorNote on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install ColorNote on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ColorNote”.
- From the search results, click ColorNote and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the ColorNote on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using ColorNote, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install ColorNote on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ColorNote” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The ColorNote app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player that allows users access it’s functions on their PCs.