In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install BIGO LIVE for PC Windows and Mac.
BIGO LIVE for PC
Bigo Live is an extremely popular video app that enables users to make friends, fans, and money off their live video sessions. The app can be accessed all over the world, and it gives users an opportunity to show their talents to people around the world for free.
It is designed for mobile devices, and has several advanced tools and features that enable users to enjoy the best live sessions with their fans, and receive gifts.
The app also provides users with tools that enable them to create video blogs, be on group video calls with up to 9 members, and connect to exciting game options.
Features of the App
- Video blogs creation
- Connects people all over the world
- Enable people make money off their live sessions with fans
- Watch live streams of other users.
Download BIGO LIVE for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 17, 2021|
|Download File||BIGO LIVE|
How to Install BIGO LIVE for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install BIGO LIVE on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install BIGO LIVE on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “BIGO LIVE”.
- From the search results, click BIGO LIVE and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the BIGO LIVE on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using BIGO LIVE, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install BIGO LIVE on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “BIGO LIVE” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Bigo Live app, users can improve their fan base, make friends from all over the world, and make money on live sessions. The Bigo app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator that enables users to enjoy better video sessions and streaming services.
Leave a Reply