In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install AirBrush for PC Windows and Mac.
AirBrush for PC
The AirBrush app is a premium app, available for android and iOS users. It is designed to give users the most effective photo editing results with unique tools and features. The app provides users with the options to edit their photos with natural effects and other beautiful themes and stickers that help yield the most desirable results.
With the app’s simple and clear interface, users will have no issues getting accustomed to the tools, which enables them to edit their contents easily. Tools and filters like pimple remover, teeth whitening tool, skin-tone enhancer and several others, users can make their pictures look flawless.
Features of the App
- User friendly interface
- Advanced tools
- Several beauty effects
- Exporting tools to social media and phone gallery.
Download AirBrush for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||July 7, 2021|
How to Install AirBrush for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install AirBrush on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install AirBrush on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “AirBrush”.
- From the search results, click AirBrush and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the AirBrush on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using AirBrush, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install AirBrush on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “AirBrush” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The AirBrush app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, enabling users to enjoy better editing options and more beauty effects.