In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Advanced Download Manager for PC Windows and Mac.
Advanced Download Manager for PC
Advanced Download Manager is an app for mobile devices that enables users to monitor their downloads and control them as well. With the Advanced Download Manager app, users can download up to three files simultaneously and also accelerate their downloads with the 9-part multithreading system.
Users can also intercept links, download files in the background and enjoy several other features including the pause and resume feature for free. Some other features include; detailed download notifications, in-built ADM builder, documents, archives, images and other file loaders.
Features of Advanced Download Manager
- Download up to three files simultaneously
- Easy downloads for large files
- Document, archive and other file loaders
- Link Interception
- Detailed download information
Download Advanced Download Manager for PC
|Name||Advanced Download Manager|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 18, 2021|
|Download File||Advanced Download Manager|
How to Install Advanced Download Manager for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install this app on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Advanced Download Manager on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Advanced Download Manager”.
- From the search results, click Advanced Download Manager and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Advanced Download Manager, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Advanced Download Manager on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Advanced Download Manager” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Advanced Download Manager app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which offers users its exclusive services on their PCs.