Covenant Kodi: It’s almost over one decade and still people love to use Kodi and this become possible with help of some great addons and we are going to talk about one of them named “Covenant”.
Most of us are well familiar with Covenant and its great feature. There was some trouble with streaming when the repository went down but then again addon came back very well.
There is no doubt that still some new users are facing trouble with this amazing addon but you can solve it by following our guide. We are updated with every movement so you have to just follow our guide.
Currently, Covenant is available through XvBMC Repository and its working fine without any bad link. Keep in mind, this guide is not for you If you are already using Covenant and want to update your addon.
We don’t recommend to update Covenant at this time as there are some issues with the update. If you have installed Leia and want to install covenant, You are at right place. Here is our guide for Install Covenant Kodi addon on Leia 18.
We recommend using a good VPN to be anonymous and safe from the online ISP. By using VPN, you can browse or stream with privacy even you can add more value to your streaming experience. We highly recommend using IPVanish as VPN. IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi users. Like millions of other, You can get 46% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon on Leia 18
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Setting Icon from the top menu bar
- Select File Manager from available options
- Double Click on Add Source to open it.
- Select None
- Now type exactly this repo URL: http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc
- Click on Done once you are done with URL
- Now Enter a name of media source, You can enter anything like we have entered XvBMC
- Click on Ok once you have a name for media source
- Now return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Click on open box type icon from the top menu.
- Select Install from Zip File option
- Click on XvBMC or whatever you named it.
- Click on repository.xvbmc-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until you see addon enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select XvBMC Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Find and Select Covenant from the list
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Covenant Addon Installed pop up
Now Covenant is installed successfully. To access it,
- Return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Select Video addons
- Click on Covenant
Note: This is 3rd party Kodi addon and it’s not officially supported by Kodi so please do not post your questions or problem related to this addon on the official forum. Instead, you can post here.
So this was our guide to get Covenant on Kodi. Please feel free to comment, if you have any query.