In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Cash App for PC Windows and Mac.
Cash App for PC
Cash App is a fast and easy tool for sending, spending, saving and investing funds online. It is very safe, fast, reliable and free banking app for mobile. It works well on computers using Android Emulators.
Although it is referred to as and mobile banking app, Cash App is just a financial service agency. You can use this app to securely send and receive cash from anyone, anywhere for free and you also get a free virtual cash card.
Features of the App
- Safe and secure payments with TouchID, passcode, and FaceID.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Send and receive money for free.
- Virtual card for online transactions.
- Instant transaction notifications
- Buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw your bitcoins.
Download Cash App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 22, 2021|
|Download File||Cash App|
How to Install Cash App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Cash App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cash App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Cash App “.
- From the search results, click Cash App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Cash App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Cash App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Cash App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Cash App “ then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Send and receive money from friends and family using the Cash app on your computer with ease. You can also buy and sell bitcoin on the same app and enjoy so many of its other features.