A scanner is used to convert hard copies of documents into digital copies so that users can have a copy of those documents stored electronically and in different formats. A scanning machine is usually big and quite expensive, which is why many people do not bother owning one for themselves. But with a software scanner in the form of a mobile application named CamScanner, scanning documents have become easier.
CamScanner has millions of users who make use of the app to scan documents and store information. The app has some remarkable features which include picture detection, high-resolution and high-quality editing which is why it keeps gaining users daily. However, users who wish to use the app on their PC may be disappointed because it is not compatible with PC. But there is a silver lining; with an emulator, users can download, install and use CamScanner on their PC and Mac.
There are many advantages to using CamScanner on PC, such as easy navigation and impressive functionalities. Users will also be able to convert images that they have scanned into pdf files as well as share to email or personal storage with the click of a button.
- Scan any document
CamScanner allows you to scan any type of document and create a digitized version of that document that you can save on your mobile device or computer. With CamScanner, you can scan documents with multiple pages, and crop scanned photos automatically. You can also scan documents in batches, enhance the scan results using the various enhance modes, convert scanned files into PDF files and customize PDF page size into any size of your choosing such as A4, B5, Letter, etc.
- Manage your scanned documents
With CamScanner, you can access, edit and manage your scanned documents whenever you want. You can even search for your scanned documents using the “quick search” feature. You can add notes and tags to your scanned documents so that you can find them easily.
You can also vide your documents in two modes – the list and thumbnail view. There is also a security feature that lets you add a password to your document.
- Share documents
If you are doing a collaborative project, you can easily share scanned documents in JPG or PDF format through email. You can also save them in your cloud storage, print them out or fax them to anybody who might need to work with those documents.
- Real-time Synchronization
You can access all of your documents from multiple devices. Once you are logged in, if you make any edits to a document on one device, it will synchronize across all your other devices. Once you sign up, you will get 200MB of free storage space.
CamScanner For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “CamScanner” in the search bar.
- Find the CamScanner app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install CamScanner on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed CamScanner for PC Device. Click on CamScanner from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
CamScanner For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “CamScanner” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and CamScanner will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Read Next Post: SuperLive Plus For PC Windows & Mac Download
CamScanner is one of the most impressive apps to be developed as it has eased the worries of many users who do not have plans to purchase a scanning machine of their own. It is also quite easy to use and more convenient. It eliminates the need to carry documents everywhere as you can access your scanned files from any device. Also, unlike physical scanners, you will never have to worry about issues like hardware failure, part replacement, and maintenance of the machine.