In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Blink for PC Windows and Mac.
Blink is a surveillance app used to monitor both indoor and outdoor security cameras for your home, business or office. This app will run seamlessly on your computer devices with the use of an Android Emulator.
With this app, you can monitor all your blink surveillance cameras’ live feed with multi-system support all in a single app. The app alerts you whenever movement is detected either in the day or night wherever you are.
Features of the App
- Remotely manage and monitor multiple Blink home security cameras.
- Watch live feed and capture in full-HD resolution.
- Smart alerts when motion detection is activated on suspicion.
- Supports two-way communication.
- Clean and easy to use interface.
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 21, 2021|
There are 2 methods to install Blink on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Blink”.
- From the search results, click Blink app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Blink on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Blink, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Blink” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
For those really concerned about security at home or in the office and are looking for a way to monitor. Blink is a great app that allows you remotely monitor your blink cameras from anywhere you are.