If you have been trying to record your screen activities on your smartphone without success, we introduce to you an app that you can use. AZ Screen Recorder is an app that you can use to record anything happening on your smartphone’s screen for a variety of purposes. It could be that you want to share a tutorial or showcase your game-playing skills to a friend. It is capable of recording videos in High Definition and produce crisp and clear videos.
AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder works with your smartphone without requiring root access. It does not have watermarks or ads, and there is no time limit on videos that you can record. It records your screen with a click of a button which makes it one of the easiest screen recording applications out there.
With how effective this app has proven to be for smartphone users, there is no official version of the app for PC users who would like to have this app on their Windows PC or MacBook for screen recording purposes. However, there is an effective solution, and that is to download an Android emulator. An Android emulator enables you to download and install Screen Recorder to your PC. We will discuss the emulators that you should install later in this article and the steps to install them. Check out the features of AZ Recorder below:
- Screen recordings are rendered in High-Definition quality.
- It features the pause and resumes function in the middle of recording.
- It supports microphone recording which records external sound or sound from your device while using the app to record your screen.
- You can adjust the resolution, screen orientation and bit rate. You can also select where you would like to save your videos as well as view or share videos directly from the app.
- It features a function that allows your front camera to overlay the screen so that you can record yourself while recording the screen.
- Countdown timer which you can use to auto-start and auto-stop recording.
- It features a draw-on-screen feature which lets you draw on the screen.
- You can trim videos using the app to cut off parts that you do not want.
AZ screen recorder For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “AZ screen recorder” in the search bar.
- Find the AZ screen recorder app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install AZ screen recorder on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed AZ screen recorder for PC Device. Click on AZ screen recorder from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
AZ screen recorder For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “AZ screen recorder” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and AZ screen recorder will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Downloading and installing AZ screen recorder on your PC is quite easy. With these Android emulators, we expect that following the steps above should be simple and straightforward.