ASee is an application that allows you to control surveillance cameras and video encoders. You can view, control and manage live streams from cameras and video encoders right from your Android or iOS device. With ASee Camera app, you can watch all the videos captured by your surveillance camera on your mobile device. ASee supports all models of DVRs, and it is compatible with 24567, 37777, 5800, 8000 and 8101 ports. It is also compatible with Android PDA, Android devices, iOS devices and PTZ cameras. It can take snapshots of a video being streamed live.
A lot of users would love to use this application on their Windows PC or MacBook but because it is a mobile application, installing it on a PC will require an Android emulator. Check below for the steps to install ASee Camera app on your PC but let’s highlight the features of the app first:
- It gives you access to live streams from your surveillance security cameras and video encoders.
- ASee App is compatible with iPhone, iPad and all Android devices as well as Android PDA.
- It supports multiple DVRs and PTZ cameras.
- The app has the feature that takes snapshots while streaming live footage from your surveillance cameras.
- It supports multi-channel video encoder.
- ASee Camera App gives you access to features like Pan, Tilt and Zoom in your cameras.
- It gives you access to unlimited video on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
- The app has its own streaming connection without using any 3rd party servers.
- You can change ports and IP address as you like from the app.
- It supports both portrait and landscape modes.
ASee For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “ASee” in the search bar.
- Find the ASee app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install ASee on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed ASee for PC Device. Click on ASee from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
ASee For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “ASee” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and ASee will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
ASee Camera app is one app that you should have if you have surveillance cameras in your home that you would like to monitor remotely. With the steps highlighted above, installing the app on your PC should be straightforward. You can then enjoy the app on your Android, iPhone, Windows PC and MacBook.