If you have a flair for arts and you want to be able to bring your imagination to life on the go at any time, you don’t have to carry a sketchbook around anymore. You can do all your drawings on your mobile device and still get fantastic results. With Artflow, you have access to over 80 paintbrushes, fill tool, eraser tools, and smudge tools. This application is just as effective as a sketchbook. It is intuitive, fast, and user-friendly. It supports pressure-sensitive pens like Samsung’s S Pen, and it is a great way to turn your Android or iOS device into a canvas and bring your imagination to life.
With all the tools that this application packs within it, there is no better way to put your artistic gifts to use than through this app. You can customize the various tools to your preference. You can modify the size, flow, and spacing of the brush tool in this app the same way you would change your brushes on a real physical canvas. ArtFlow comes with everything that you might need to produce any type of artwork from geometric figures to coloring tools and masks.
ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook
The app can also work with high-resolution canvases up to 2560 x 2560 pixels or more. The only catch is that the application might need a powerful Android device to work in high resolutions effectively so that it wouldn’t slow down. Perhaps, this is why many users crave for a PC version of the application. Think about being able to paint and draw on a computer that has a large screen. You get a device with higher performance and better hardware support as well as a larger screen. Unfortunately, the app does not have a version for PC.
To use the app, you will need to install an Android emulator on your PC so that you can run the application. This Android Emulator will create an Android Mobile OS on your Android PC so that you can install Android applications and enjoy them on your Windows PC or MacBook. Before we talk about the Android emulators that you should install, let us take a look at the features of Artflow:
NOTE: Artflow is a free app that comes with special in-app purchases which give you access to some advanced features of the app.
Features of ArtFlow
- The app features a high-performance paint engine which is GPU accelerated.
- ArtFlow provides support for pressure-sensitive stylus pens.
- It features over a hundred tools and brushes which include gradient fill and smudge tool.
- It features a function which lets you create your own custom brushes using imported images.
- The app comes with layer clipping and selection masks.
- It features ten-layer filters and effects, which include color curves, saturation, and brightness, HSV adjust, etc.
- The user interface is intuitive, responsive, fluid, and fast, and inspired by material design.
- You can export your drawings in JPG, PNG, and PSD formats.
- The app supports NVIDIA DirectStylus.
- It comes with the palm rejection feature, which prevents panning or accidental zooming while drawing.
ArtFlow For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “ArtFlow” in the search bar.
- Find the ArtFlow app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install ArtFlow on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed ArtFlow for PC Device. Click on ArtFlow from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
ArtFlow For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “ArtFlow” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and ArtFlow will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Although some of the features of Artflow are only available in the pro-licenses version, the fact remains that Artflow is a fantastic app that allows you to bring your imagination to reality. We hope you now have a pretty good grip on installing Artworld on your PC.