Amazon Prime Video Kodi 2019: Amazon Prime Video is one of the best paid online streaming services available on the internet along with Netflix. Good news is that Prime Video is now available on Kodi as well and you don’t have to pay anything for streaming free content but you have to subscribe paid services for premium content.
Keep in mind, this is not official addon from Amazon but a third party addon developed by LordK Team so you have to download repo first in order to install this addon on Kodi.
Note: This is 3rd party Kodi addon and it’s not officially supported by Kodi so please do not post your questions or problem related to this addon on the official forum. Instead, you can post here.
We recommend using a good VPN to be anonymous and safe from the online ISP. By using VPN, you can browse or stream with privacy even you can add more value to your streaming experience.
We highly recommend using IPVanish as VPN. IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi users. You can get 46% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video Kodi Addon on Leia 18
- Download repo file by clicking here
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Setting Icon from the top menu bar
- Select File Manager from available options
- Double Click on Add Source to open it.
- Now navigate to download folder and open earlier downloaded Zip file repository.xlordx-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until you see addon enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select LordK Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Find and Select Amazon Prime Video from the list
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Amazon Prime Video Kodi Addon Installed pop up
Now Amazon Prime Video is installed successfully. To access it,
- Return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Select Video addons
- Click on Amazon Prime Video
Check Out: How to Setup Real Debrid on Kodi
Now you should be able to stream Amazon Prime Video on your Kodi. Feel Free to comment if you have any questions.